Teach GCSE Maths vols 1, 2
Whiteboard or data projector animated presentations for GCSE Mathematics.
These exemplary presentations are ideal tools for those teaching GCSE Mathematics.
They cover all the theory for Shape, Space, Measures and Data
in addition, provide worked examples, summaries and introductory exercises
to test studentsí understanding - with solutions. Whilst aimed principally
at whole class teaching, they can be used by individual students or small groups
to help them when they have missed work or when they are revising.
Each page is revealed in stages so that students have plenty of time to ask
and answer questions. In many cases real life situations and data has been
used, including that related to weather, health, money, land use and a variety
of other applications.
Text, diagrams and examples are animated to explain and enliven the work and
teachers can control the speed at which the presentations run and pause whenever
- Materials cover the tiers, Foundation and Higher (for teaching
from September 2007)
- Extensive use is made of graphs and illustrations to
explain and enliven theory
- Summaries are given suitable for note-taking and
- Written by an experienced GCSE teacher and examiner
- Good mathematical practice
is followed throughout
- Mathematical terminology is gradually introduced and
correct notation is used
All you need is a Data Projector or Interactive Whiteboard and a computer
running Microsoft Powerpoint (Office 2002 or later).