TI-Nspire Computer Software
TI-Nspire computer software uniquely offers a complete maths solution: interactive graphs, geometry, statistics, algebra, calculus, data logging - all in colour - and a document interface to present your work in print or the web. Download links below.
Statistics facilities are based on 'Fathom' software! Geometry capabilities are based on 'Cabri'! So it represents incredible power, value, convenience and ease of use.
Better still, the TI-Nspire CAS computer software has all the functionality of TI-Nspire plus built-in CAS (Computer Algebra System) capabilities based on the widely respected 'Derive' CAS. Explore, evaluate and simplify expressions, numeric problems and variables symbolically.
TI-Nspire technology – maths in living colour!
- Import colour images and overlay mathematical objects to bring concepts to life
- Create, share and publish interactive TI-Nspire documents
- Enable integrated data logging with the new Vernier DataQuest application - connect one or more Vernier probes to your computer to start collecting and analysing real-world data!
- Enjoy TI-Nspire software’s advanced functions, including differential equations and 3D graphing
- Share and embed TI-Nspire documents online: create homework for the class or lesson ideas for colleagues. Create a new Web page in a few simple steps or add playable TI-Nspire documents to your Web page or blog – ideal for sharing your ideas with users who don’t yet have TI-Nspire software installed.
TI-Nspire Student Software provides you with the same functionality as the handheld: Calculator, Graphs, Geometry, Lists & Spreadsheet, Data & Statistics, Notes, Programming and Vernier DataQuest™. Download the full software as either a .exe or zip file for Windows, or a Mac App. Fully functional for 30 days. Buy a permanent licence key below.
TI-Nspire Teacher Software provides additional functionality to help manage content, create documents that include Questions and deliver lessons with an on-screen handheld emulator. One software package now includes CAS and numeric functionality. Download the full software as either a .exe or zip file for Windows, or a Mac App. Fully functional for 30 days. Buy a permanent licence key below.
Download the TI-Nspire Student Software Guidebook and Getting Started with the TI-Nspire Handheld.